We truly believe that the service we provide is unparalleled in the security industry.Read the CIS promise Our accreditations
It is our commitment to preserve and enhance the environment.
The 10:10 Business Initiative
The aim of the 10:10 Business Initiative is to reduce emissions by 10% in one year - or as close as you can get. We are fully committed to playing our part in preserving our environment.
Environmental Management Policy Statement
The Management Team of CIS Security Ltd is committed to protecting and actively improving the environment within all areas of the company's operations. This will be implemented by identifying areas where continual improvement of our environmental and employee safety related to our services and operations. This is our commitment to preserve and enhance the environment, safety and health of all our employees, customers and other interested parties and business partners.
We will ensure through our Integrated Management System that our environmental aspects are clearly identified and our environment impacts are minimised with regard to the prevention of pollution within the supply and delivery of our security services to our customers and consumers.
The Management Team will ensure that environmental priorities are fully integrated into the business decisions it takes on all of its purchasing activities and supplied services, including compliance to legal and regulatory requirements to:
- Continual development and implementation of this policy is a commitment of CIS Security Ltd management and a shared responsibility with our employees.
- Develop, implement and continually improve our business management systems and operations against the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004.
- Compliance with all relevant environmental, safety and health legislation and regulations, and to the extent that is practical, implement environmental improvement programmes that meet the expectations of all interested parties, including regulatory authorities.
- The evaluation of our environmental aspects and impacts as an essential element when evaluating new business projects, services and operations.
- The establishment of objectives and targets aimed at the prevention of pollution and the preservation of resources by reducing the generation of waste material, recycling waste that is generated through business operations and processes and disposing of waste that cannot be recycled.
- The encouragement of conserving energy, water and natural resources through increased business efficiencies and employee awareness.
Make available and communicate this policy to all employees and interested parties. This policy is communicated by management and is understood and implemented by all employees throughout the company. This will be achieved by the selection and provision of the appropriate communication methods, management systems, resources and business infrastructure requirements.
Please click below to download the Sustainability PolicySustainability Policy »