We truly believe that the service we provide is unparalleled in the security industry.Read the CIS promise Our accreditations
Our trainers have achieved nationally recognised teaching qualifications.
CIS Security is committed to training our staff to the highest standards of professional and personal development. This is achieved by our qualified In House Training Department delivering a variety of nationally recognised certified courses and personal development programmes.
Our trainers have achieved nationally recognised teaching qualifications and have over 10 years experience within the industry.
Our courses are delivered at our high-tec training centre or at alternative suitable locations, such as clients' premises.
- Static & Patrol
- Door Supervision
- Conflict Management
- Physical Intervention - Disengagement
- Physical Intervention - Holding
- First Aid at Work - 3 Day
- First Aid at work - 2 Day Refresher
- First Aid at Work - Defib
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- BS7858-2006 Security Screening
- Supervisor Training
- Manager's Development Programme
- CIS Refresher
- Customer Service
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Marshal
- NVQ - Management
- NVQ - Team Leading
- NVQ - Customer Services
- NVQ - Information Advice & Guidance
- NVQ - Business Administration